Businesses are vital to the success of Project SEARCH Toronto
Here are a few ways you can get involved:
- Contact us to talk about your talent needs and learn how Project SEARCH Toronto graduates could contribute at your organization.
- Consider supporting Project SEARCH Toronto students’ career exploration and professional development. For example, host a worksite tour or resume review. We are happy to hear from interested organizations and individuals.
- Ask about becoming part of our Business Advisory Council. Council members raise awareness about Project SEARCH Toronto and foster relationships with industry (employers) to support current and future hiring. Information & Application Form
Vice-President, Business Development
Chair, Project SEARCH Toronto Business Advisory Council
Benefits to businesses who hire through Project SEARCH Toronto
- Access to a new, diverse, talent stream with skills that match labor needs
- Increased performance and retention in high-turnover, entry-level positions
- Access to a demographic of the economy with intense buying power: people with disabilities represent one of the fastest growing market segments in North America
- Experience increased regional and national recognition through marketing of this unique program
For more information about the benefits of including people who have a disability in your workforce, visit ODEN’s website or contact firstname.lastname@example.org